A perfect answer to inefficient camping lamps running on expensive batteries and so much safer than any type of gas powered light.
This solar powered light-bag is compact, simple to use and will require no emergency battery runs to the shop when you need the light in action.
Can be used indoors and outdoors as it is fully weather proof.
Canal Boat Monthly had to say about this product:
"Just take our word for it - once you've got one of these, you'll wonder what you ever did without it."
How it Works
- Charge in direct sunlight for around 6 or 7 hours. Once fully charged, the battery will last for up to 16 hours. Always fully charge for the best results.
- Inflate the bag using the valve located in the corner. The inflation diffuses the light and acts as a lantern to protect the eyes from any glare from the light source.
- The power switch not only toggles on and off but it is also a means of controlling higher and lower light. Press once for a lower source and twice for a brighter one.
- Our Solar LED bag is water resistant and can float.
- High efficient solar panel
- Flexible PVC bag shape
- White LED
- Waterproof, with portable handle, inflating nozzle
- Portable after inflating, and easy to folder after deflating
- Different light mode: Strong/Week
- High brightness, Good light-transmittance, Portable
- There are no further costs associated with lighting
- Solar panel power: 0.5W
- Built-in lithium battery: 3.6V1500mAh
- LED: 1*1W strong power LED
- Light mode: Strong/Week/Off
- Charging: 5-6 hours under sunlight illumination
- Duration: 9-18Hours
- Charge in direct sunlight or incandescent light
- Optimal Storage Temperature: -20°C—28°C, not to exceed 60°C
- Fully functional from -20°C—50°C
- Folded: 83*128*24mm
- Deflated: 194*264mm
- Inflated: 180*229*88mm