30 day, no-quibble returns or replacements
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 30 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or a replacement, as long as you return it in the same condition as it arrived (original/undamaged packaging and product) and within 30 days of receiving it. We will pay for your return postage on a faulty item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery
Please keep in mind the following:
- None-faulty items returned after 30 days and/or not in their original, undamaged packaging can only be exchanged for store credit - 15% off the entire order.
- Items returned within 30 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You follow our returns process (outlined below)
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
Before returning your item, we will ask you for the following:
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Your order number
When we have these details, we will then take you to a page that will bring up your order. Here you can choose to return all or part of your order.
If you don’t know your order number, you can find it in your order confirmation email, or the LED Hut account you created when you purchased. Please check any spam folders if you can’t find the order e-mail. If you are not able to find your order, please call us on 0800 458 3440.
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery. Refunds on faulty items returned are reimbursed within 5 working days.
Can I return just one item from a multiple purchase?
Yes. Once you start the returns process you will go to a page that will allow you to choose which items you want replaced or refunded.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you will be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
If your purchase is not within 30 days
If your purchase is not within 30 days and you want to return a product, you can still exchange your item for credit - 15% to spend on the LED Hut website.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2 or a 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.
Return an item
- Press the 'Process Returns' button below
- Enter your e-mail address and order number
- Press the Proceed to Returns button
- Select the items you want to return
- Print off the document and return your goods to us in their original packaging
- Our customer services will then contact you about your return
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.Process Return