Faulty products or incorrect items received can be returned under the terms of our returns policy
Unwanted items or orders placed in error can be returned to us for a credit, and will only be accepted provided the item has not been opened and the packaging is in as good as new condition.
We will refund postage based on a 2nd Class Recorded Delivery for a faulty item only.
Please ensure you enclose a covering letter detailing your Name, Order Reference Number, A postal receipt (if applicable to receive a postal refund), the issue(s) and the desired action i.e. replacement, credit or a refund.
Please be sure to read all the terms and conditions below prior to processing a return
For faulty goods:
- Within 30 days of delivery we will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund (excluding postage).
- Within 5 years of delivery, if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer a prompt repair, exchange or credit (credit to include original postage).
- To qualify for a refund or exchange the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
- We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our test centre. A replacement will be authorised should a fault be found.
- In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product will be offered or a credit note issued, in certain circumstances a full refund will be offered.
If no fault can be found by our test centre, the item/s will be returned to you.
For damaged goods:
- If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 14 days of delivery for a replacement order.
- Items not claimed as damaged after this period may not be authorised for replacement.
For non faulty goods:
- If the goods LED Hut delivers are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, LED Hut shall have no liability to you unless you contact our customer service team within 7 days of receipt for a Returns Authorisation
- If you notify a problem to LED Hut under this condition, our only obligation will be, at its option: - to make good any shortage, mispick or non-delivery; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- LED Hut will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to LED Hut under this condition and LED Hut shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under the applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if LED Hut discovers any defects, we reserve the right to refuse to refund or replace and return the item(s) to you.
If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Please be aware that we will not refund your postage costs, as there is no error on our part.
Please note: Any goods returned must be in their original packaging or a surcharge of 10% will be issued. firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods returned without an authorised returns number will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
LED HUT LTD | Units 24-28 Finlan Road | Stakehill Industrial Estate | Middleton | Manchester | M24 2RW