Below is a reaction and some tips from a happy customer who bought a Philips Hue starter kit.
Over to Helena…
“On receiving my order from LEDHut, of the Phillips Hue Smart Light Starter Pack, I couldn’t wait to set them up.
What’s in the box – you get the Phillips Bridge complete with power supply and lead to connect to wifi and two smart bulbs.
Super easy to set up, you simply;
• Download the Phillips Hue App.
• Plug in the Bridge and connect using the lead to wifi.
• Search for the bridge on the app.
• Put the bulbs into the light fitting and switch on – do them one at a time(this makes it easier for naming each one)
• Use the app to find the bulbs
• Once found you can then give them a name i.e. Living Room Light and group them into rooms
Once you’ve set them up you can then control them via the app – set percentage of light, timed lights etc. You can easily add more lights and accessories as you get them.
I’ve had them set up for a couple of weeks now and find them easy to use and love the security that I can turn on the lights from my phone when I’m not at home.”
For more info on how to set up your Philips Hue kit see our guide here.