30 day, no-quibble returns or replacements
Return an item
- Press the 'Process Returns' button below
- Enter your e-mail address and Order number
- Press the Proceed to Returns button
- Select the items you want to return
- We will then contact you with the next steps
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 30 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Items returned within 30 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
- If you return an item that doesn't adhere to our returns procedure or doesn't include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- Individual items from a bundle can't be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You follow our returns process (outlined on the right)
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
Where can i find my order number?Your order number can be found on the confirmation email we sent you after you completed your purchase.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
Before returning your item, we will ask you for the following:
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Order Number
When we have these details, we’ll then take you to a page and bring up your order. Here you can choose to return all or part of your order.
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery. Refunds on faulty items returned are reimbursed within 5 working days.
If the item is over 2.5kg and/or is a tube or panel light, your order will need collected. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
Can I return just one item from a multiple purchase?
Yes. Once you start the returns process you will go to a page that will allow you to choose which items you want replaced or refunded.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you’ll be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
You may be able to quickly solve the fault without having to return the item. Please visit our FAQ page for all technical advice.
Returning heavy items, panels and tubes
Items over 2.5kg, panel lights and tube lights will require collection. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2, 3 or a 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.